This Street Performance kit provides the maximum horsepower output for a legal 103 kit that will maintain the factory warranty.
- Black highlighted
- Includes forged 10.5:1 high compression pistons and rings, SE 58mm throttle body, SE CNC ported cylinder heads, SE-259 cams, perfect-fit pushrods, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
- Street Performance kit produces 93 hp and 100 lbs-ft of torque
- All EFI-equipped models require dealer installed ECM calibration download or use of the tunable Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit (priced separately)
- Recalibration is required for proper installation, See Dealer for details, Labor cost not included
- When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle's limited warranty
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxForged 10.5:1 high compression pistons and rings, SE 58mm throttle body, SE CNC ported cylinder heads, SE-259 cams, perfect-fit pushrods, top end gasket kit, and heavy duty clutch spring
Sold SeparatelyContact your local dealer for details
Upgrade Stage LevelStage IV
Fits '14-'16 FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHTK and FLHTKL models with Twin-Cooled engines. Does not fit Trike models. Installation requires separate purchase of Primary Cover Gasket. Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06 is recommended. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
Q & A
do you i have to change air cleaner and exhaust on a 2016 flhtk to have this kit installed
Can this kit be installed on a 2007 FXSTCI with a 96CI Fuel Injected engine?
I like to upgrade stage 4 kit
I am thinking putting a 58mm throttlebody on my 2012 flhtk can I have cruise control
Do the heads for this kit come pre-drilled for compression releases?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses