Change your riding style in less than 60 seconds. The ultimate in touring flexibility, this H-D® Detachables Two-UpTour-Pak Mounting Rack makes the convenience and protection of a Razor-Pak, Chopped, King, or Leather Tour-Pak® Luggage System a simple on-and-off proposition.
- Simple turn latches mount the rack to the bike's docking points
- Replace Tour-Pak® with detachable sissy bar upright for around-town cruising
- Mounting rack positions a Tour-Pak® behind the passenger pillion, allowing a passenger to use the luggage as a supporting backrest
- Tour-Pak®, Passenger Backrest Pad, and Docking Hardware Kit sold separately
- Adjustable over a .75" range
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxMounting rack and hardware
Sold SeparatelyTour-Pak, passenger backrest pad, docking hardware
Fits '14-later FLHR, FLHRC, FLHRSE, FLHT, FLHX, FLHXS, FLHXSE, FLTRX and FLTRXS models. Requires separate purchase of Docking Hardware Kit. Street Glide® and Road Glide® models require Hidden AM/FM/WB Antenna P/N 76000513 or Antenna Relocation Kit P/N 76000582. Does not work with Boom!™ Audio Stage II Tour-Pak® Speaker Kit P/N 76000526A.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Installation torque between Rack and King Tour-Pak?
I have a 1997 king tour pack, Can this older style pack be used with P/N 53000221 on 2015 Road Glide?
what is the difference between part #53000221 and part #53276-09a ?
If not using with a tourpak, can this be used like a regular rack along with the pass backrest?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses