Maintain the clean view over the handlebar. This unique Combination Speedometer/Analog Tachometer allows you to monitor engine speed, fixed segment fuel level and gear indication, without adding additional handlebar-mounted gauges.
- NOTE: for non-U.S. models only. For U.S. version, please search Part No. 70900475
- Digital speed reading can be easily toggled between MPH and kph to simplify cross-border travel
- Large, easy-to-read LCD odometer/tripmeter also displays fuel level, miles to empty, gear position, and time
- Gauge features push-button adjustable backlighting with over 600 color tone options, allowing the rider to adjust pointer, LCD and backlighting colors to match any paint scheme or viewing preference
- Unit mounts in the stock dash opening and is a direct plug-in installation
- Mileage reinstatement resides in the vehicle ECM so initial mileage will be uploaded at the time of installation
Material Diameter4.0 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxGauge only
Fits '14 XL, '12-later FXDB and FXDWG, '11-later FXCWC, FXS and FXSB models equipped with 4" speedometer. XL models require separate purchase of Fuel Sensor Kit P/N 61200008 to make use of the fuel level and range function.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Are there any Plans to make this available in a 5" model for a 2012 fat boy?
P/N 70900100C & fuel sensor
Is there anyway I can install this on a 1997 Sportster 1200?
Will this unit be a simple plug and play for a 2016 FXSB ?
Fuel level Sensor incorrect reading
Please Hold Your Iron Horses