It’s good to be bad. The low and lean Badlander® Custom Seat is designed to fit your bike like a glove. The Badlander® Seat delivers low-slung cruiser style from the fuel tank to the rear fender, and gives you the feeling of sitting “in” the bike and not on top of it.
- Delivers a riding position that is lower and generally further back than the stock seat
- Ideal for both short riders needing to be closer to the ground, or for tall riders that want to move back in the bike without sitting higher
- Features rich textured vinyl seating surfaces for durability
- Charcoal black leather side panels and dark gray stitching
- Harley-Davidson® embroidered script for style
- Narrow nose of the seat is sculpted to complement any size Sportster® fuel tank
- Seat width 11.5"; passenger pillion width 5.5"
Material ContentVinyl and Leather
Seat Width11.50 Inch
Pillion Width5.50 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSeat, grab strap and mounting hardware
Fits '10-later XL models. Models not equipped with passenger pegs require separate purchase of Passenger Footpeg Kit P/N 50203-04 (’10-’13 models) or P/N 50500270 (’14-later models). Seat width 11.5"; passenger pillion width 5.5".
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses