The traditional Badlander® low and lean style sets the stage for your minimalist custom ride. The frame-hugging rider seat and the slim tapered passenger pillion visually stretch the bike and enhance the slammed look.
- Delivers a riding position that is lower and generally further back than the stock seat
- Ideal for both short riders needing to be closer to the ground, or for tall riders that want to move back in the bike without sitting higher
- Wrapped in supple top-grain leather
- Finished with an embroidered Harley-Davidson® script
- Includes leather grab strap and mounting hardware
- Seat width 11.5"; passenger pillion width 5.5”
Seat Width11.50 Inch
Pillion Width5.50 Inch
Care InstructionsUse Harley-Davidson Leather Protectant P/N 93600034 to protect your investment.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxLeather grab strap and mounting hardware
Fits '10-later XL models. Models not equipped with passenger pegs require separate purchase of Passenger Footpeg Kit P/N 50203-04 ('10-'13 models) or P/N 50500270 ('14-later models). Seat width 11.5"; passenger pillion width 5.5".
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Some Harley-Davidson® seats are made of leather. Fine leathers or other natural materials WILL gain “character,” such as wrinkles or wear, with age. This is normal. A fine, aged patina and character wrinkles are a sign of the extremely high quality materials used to construct your seat or backrest. The appearance of scars or marks on the leather are a result of using natural leather panels and should not be thought of as an imperfection. Please use Harley-Davidson® Leather Protectant P/N 93600034 to protect your investment.
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses