The Batwing Reach® Handlebar is shaped to provide all-day riding comfort for smaller stature riders. The Reach handlebar was ergonomically designed to provide the ideal combination of shoulder position, elbow bend and wrist angle.
- Extensively tested with panels of riders that stand 5’-1” to 5’-5” tall
- Bar brings the grips closer to the rider, and features a narrower width, lower height and flatter hand position
- Shape delivers a relaxed wrist angle for reduced arm fatigue
- Narrow profile brings the hands in toward the center of the vehicle for easier maneuvering
- Combining a Reach® Seat with a Reach® Handlebar provides a smaller stature rider with an optimized rider triangle and a complete fit solution
- All models require separate purchase of additional components
Material Diameter1.0 Inch
Base Width15.14 Inch
Knurl Center-to-Center3.48 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxHandlebar only
Sold SeparatelyAdditional installation components
Fits ’09-later Electra Glide®, Street Glide®, Ultra Limited™ (except ’10-’13 FLHTK) and ’09-later Trike models (except Freewheeler®). Also fits ’17-later FLHTKSE and FLHXSE models. All models require separate purchase of additional components. Street Glide® models and models with fairing-mount mirrors require separate purchase of handlebar-mounted mirrors and Fairing Plugs. Does not fit with stock heated grips or accessory Black Rubber Heated Hand Grips P/N 56100034.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Installation of some handlebars and risers may require a change in clutch and/or throttle cable and brake lines for some models. Handlebar height is regulated in many locations. Check local laws to ensure your motorcycle meets applicable regulations.
Q & A
Are there any detail specification on the bar?
Will I need to replace any cables?
Handlebar fit for '08 FLHX
Do I need other parts to fit 2014 H-D Tri Glide ?
Amount of pull back over stock
Please Hold Your Iron Horses