The Batwing Tallboy® Handlebar is shaped to provide a tall rider with the ideal combination of shoulder, elbow and wrist position for a long day in the saddle.
- Gloss black
- Extensively tested by a panel of riders between 5’-11” and 6’-3” tall
- Provides a higher and flatter hand and wrist location when the installed bar is rotated to its forward position
- Bar stretches the elbow to a natural angle and reduces the cramped look often seen in riders with long arms
- Designed and developed in conjunction with the Harley-Davidson® Tallboy® seat for Touring models
- All models require separate purchase of additional components
- Street Glide® models and models with fairing-mount mirrors require separate purchase of handlebar-mounted mirrors and Fairing Plugs
Material Diameter1.0 Inch
Base Width16.16 Inch
Knurl Center-to-Center3.48 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxHandlebar only
Sold SeparatelyAdditional installation components
Fits ’09-later Electra Glide®, Street Glide®, Ultra Limited™ (except ’10-’13 FLHTK) and ’09-later Trike models (except Freewheeler®). Does not fit CVO™ models. All models require separate purchase of additional components. Street Glide® models and models with fairing-mount mirrors require separate purchase of handlebar-mounted mirrors and Fairing Plugs.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Installation of some handlebars and risers may require a change in clutch and/or throttle cable and brake lines for some models. Handlebar height is regulated in many locations. Check local laws to ensure your motorcycle meets applicable regulations.
Q & A
Is the "base width" the outer measurement or the inner measurement?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses