Take your music to the streets. Boom!™ Audio Amplifier Kits allow you to crank up the volume with significantly less distortion.
- Provides more power than Original Equipment radio alone, resulting in increased volume, fuller sound reproduction, reduced clipping, and lower Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) than head unit alone
- When teamed with Boom!™ Audio Speakers, the Boom!™ Amplifier provides 50% louder (6dB) system output than other popular aftermarket system at the same volume setting
- System-matched high-output signal features optimized equalization for crisp, clear vocals and maximum bass response, and the strong midrange response cuts through wind and road noise
- Fairing-mount amplifier features 40 watt/channel (160 watt total) output
- Kit includes all mounting hardware
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAmplifier and amp harness
Sold SeparatelyWiring harness
Fits '06-'09 FLHT, '06-'13 FLHX and '10 FLHXSE models. Not for use with Boom!™ Audio SiriusXM Satellite Radio Kit P/N 76404-06, Boom!™Audio Bike-to-Bike Communication Kit P/N 76416-06C or Tour-Pak® luggage. Requires separate purchase of appropriate Wiring Harness. Models equipped with Boom!™ Audio iPod® Interface P/N 76476-10 require separate purchase of iPod® Relocation Kit P/N 76000238. Dealer Digital Technician software update is required. Dealer installation is recommended.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Is there a way of testing the amp to see if it is still good when radio quit working
Does anyone know the dimensions of this amp? Thanks.
when hooking up Boom! Fairing Amplifiers, I have two wire i dont know were to hook up (1) yellow/orange (1) yellow/ violet
why do you not make any speakers,amps and radios that fit a 2005 FLHTI
Hi.Can you tell me if the Boom fairing amp is 2 or 4 ohms ? Thank you
Please Hold Your Iron Horses