This comfortable headset is designed to allow full music and communication function while wearing a half helmet.
- Lightweight, durable neck bow wraps around the ear and across the back of the neck
- Fits comfortably below the shell of most half helmets
- Great sounding foam-covered on-ear stereo headphone cups reduce wind noise while allowing you to hear surrounding traffic
- Adjustable boom microphone with wind sock has been optimized for superior clarity when connected to Harley-Davidson® intercom and Bike-to-Bike communications equipment
- Quick-disconnect plug allows you to step away from the motorcycle without removing the headset
- Clothing clip included for added comfort and reduced ear fatigue
- 7-pin DIN plug can be connected to the front and rear communication ports, allowing both rider and passenger access to the music, navigation, and voice communication features of the motorcycle
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxHeadset, cord, clothing clip and hardware
Fits ’98-later FLHTCU, FLHTCUSE, FLHTK, FLHTKSE, FLTRU, FLTRUSE and FLHTCUTG models. Also fits with vehicles equipped with Communication Switch Kit P/N 77173-08 or Boom!™ Audio Music and Intercom Kits. Not compatible with Apple Car Play.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
i have a 2016 cvo street glide special. i'm using the j04931 1/2 helmet headset. my phone is paired to the bluetooth on the audio boom box. will i be
can this be used without a helmet?
I have more of a request. The foam covers on the speakers are very flimsy. They tear easily and do not stay on the speaker. Please offer replacement
where can i get replacement foam for our boom half helmet headsets?
Where do I find the software to download to use with this headset? I purchased it to use with my 2005 Harley ultra Classic Electra Glide.
Please Hold Your Iron Horses