Crank up the volume and let your bike speak for itself. Boom!™ Audio Amplifiers with built-in fixed EQs are smart, powerful, and tough.
- Marine-grade, Class D amplifier
- Nominal output power: 75 Watts/channel into a 2-ohm load; 300-watts RMS total
- Boom!™ Audio EQs directs a different signal to each pair of speakers based on the bike model, speaker location, and speed
- Designed to withstand harsh on-the-road environment and were put through rigorous on and off-bike testing
- An amplifier is required for each pair of Stage II Speakers added to your Boom!™ Audio-equipped Touring bike
- Dealer Digital Technician software update is required - Dealer installation is recommended
- Kit includes all mounting hardware and wiring harness
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom!™ Audio upgrades. Contact your local dealer for details
Max Current DrawPeak at 50A
Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.5dB
Operating Voltage9V - 16V
Number of Channels4
Average Current Draw9A
Rated Power Output75W Per Channel, 300W Total
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAmplifier, all mounting hardware and wiring harness
Fits '15-later FLTRU, FLTRX and FLTRXS models. Original Equipment on ’15-later CVO™ Road Glide® models. Dealer Digital Technician software update is required. Dealer installation is recommended. Separate purchase of Power Extension Harness P/N 69200921 is required if installed with Hidden AM/FM/WB Antenna P/N 76000513, Electra Glo™ Headlamp Trim Rings or Fairing Edge Lights.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Is this Amp Kit compatible with Boom Audio Stage 1 Speakers?
What is the power rating at 2 ohms with only two speakers?
Boom Amplifier Kit
Please Hold Your Iron Horses