Crank up the volume and let your bike speak for itself. Boom!™ Audio Amplifiers with built-in fixed EQs are smart, powerful, and tough.
- Marine-grade, Class D amplifier
- Nominal output power: 75 Watts/channel into a 2-ohm load; 300-watts RMS total
- Boom!™ Audio EQs directs a different signal to each pair of speakers based on the bike model, speaker location, and speed
- Designed to withstand the harsh on-the-road environment and were put through rigorous on and off-bike testing
- An amplifier is required for each pair of Stage II Speakers added to your Boom!™ Audio-equipped Touring bike
- Dealer Digital Technician software update is required - Dealer installation is recommended
- Kit includes all mounting hardware and wiring harness
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom!™ Audio upgrades
Number of Channels4
Average Current Draw9A
Max Current DrawPeak at 50A
Frequency Response20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.5dB
Rated Power Output75W Per Channel, 300W Total
Operating Voltage9V - 16V
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAmplifier, all mounting hardware and wiring harness
Fits ’14-later Electra Glide®, Street Glide®, Ultra Limited™ and Tri Glide™ models equipped with a Boom!™ Box audio system. Dealer Digital Technician software update is required. Dealer installation is recommended. Separate purchase of Power Extension Harness P/N 69200921 is required if installed with Hidden AM/FM/WB Antenna P/N 76000513, Electra Glo™ Headlamp Trim Rings or Fairing Edge Lights.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Can I use the Boom audio amplifier With the stock speakers on a 2017 Harley Ultra Limited?
Connections on 2016 triglide
will this amp be all thats needed for boom audio stage II fairing speakers and saddlebag speakers
Is this the only amp I will need if I'm upgrading to stage II speakers , front fairing and saddlebag speakers
Will installing this amp disable the speed volume?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses