The Boom!™ Audio iPod® interface allows you to access your iPod® playlists, artists, songs, and albums while you keep your hands on the handlebar. Just plug in your iPod® Nano, iPod® Touch or iPhone® and hit the road.
- Available exclusively for models equipped with the Harley-Davidson® Advanced Audio System by Harman/Kardon®
- Use the factory audio hand controls to scan through the iPod® menus and view selections on the radio face
- Mounts directly to the radio and is concealed inside the fairing for a clean look
- iPod® can be remotely stored in saddlebags with the separate purchase of Boom!™ Audio Saddlebag iPod® Holder
- Kit includes a powered iPod® cable that charges your player when connected and bike is on
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxPowered ipod cable, wiring harnesses and everything needed to install the unit
Fits '06-'13 FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTCU, FLHTK, FLHX, FLTR, FLHTRU and FLTRX, '09-'13 FLHTCUTG and '10-'11 FLHXXX models equipped with an Advanced Audio radio. Stock on select CVO™ models. Does not fit '11 CVO™ FLHTCUSE. '06-later FLHTC, FLHX, FLTR and FLTRX models and those not equipped with Wiring Harness P/N 70169-06 require the separate purchase of Connector Kit P/N 69200033. Models equipped with Boom!™ Audio Fairing Amplifier require installation of iPod® Relocation Kit P/N 76000238.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Will this work with a different phone? For instance I have a Galaxy 7S.
IPOD Lightning Connector
iPhone hook up
Please Hold Your Iron Horses