Boom!™ Saddlebag Speakers provide two powerful rear speakers, directed at the rider for concert sound. Saddlebag mounted speakers increase the available sound pressure level, and produce higher listening volume, lower distortion, and improved clarity at highway speeds.
- Pair of 5" x 7" full range speakers feature high strength woofer cones and suspended 25mm tweeters that are directionally optimized for improved rider acoustics
- Features a UV-stabilized, water and dust-resistant injection-molded polypropylene coned woofer built to withstand the elements while delivering rich sound (frequency response 75Hz-20kHz)
- Highly efficient 2-ohm design (91.5db, 2.83V @ 1m)
- Speakers fit seamlessly in custom-designed saddlebag lids (sold separately), and are covered by stylish and durable performated metal speaker grills
- Extensively tested to withstand the harshest riding conditions
- Kit includes left and right speakers, grills, rear wiring harness, and installation hardware
- Saddlebag lids sold separately
- Speakers feature two-year warranty
Position on BikeRear
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxLeft and right speakers, grills, rear wiring harness, and installation hardware
Sold SeparatelySaddlebag lids
Configuration2-way full range
Audio SizeWoofer - 5"x7", Tweeter - 1"
Crossover2nd Order High-Pass Filter @ 3000Hz
Sensitivity91dB +/- 2dB
Fits ’14-later FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHTK, FLHTKL, FLHX, FLHXS, FLTRU, FLTRX, and FLTRXS models. Requires separate purchase of appropriate Saddlebag Lids. Dealer Digital Technician software update is required. Dealer installation is recommended.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
76000489 Boom! Audio, Saddlebag Speaker Kit
I have a 2015 Street Glide Special. If i install the Bagger Audio kit which includes 2-6.5 Hi Output speakers and 4 channel amp.
How many watts are the speakers for the saddlebag speaker kit for 2014 street glide special?
Hows the sound without an Amp, Are the bags detachable after install?
Do I need the $700 amp kit as well
Please Hold Your Iron Horses