Fill the air with sound from this Boom! Audio Boom Bagger Kit. The marine-grade, Class D, amplifier was designed to withstand the harsh on-the-road environment. When installed, the increased power of the amplifier provides the upgraded speakers a clean signal, and a custom equalization to optimize the performance of the 4-Speaker Ultra Boom! Audio speaker system.
- Designed specifically for Road Glide models equipped with a King Tour-Pak
- Features a UV-stabilized, water and dust-resistant injection-molded polypropylene coned woofer built to withstand the elements while delivering rich sound (frequency response 75Hz-20kHz)
- Highly efficient 2-ohm design (91.5db, 2.83V @ 1m) and plenty of power (75 watts/channel RMS)
- Plug-n-play connectivity features new harnesses that fasten at all existing connections - speakers and amp fit effortlessly without cutting or splicing wires
- Kit includes Boom! Audio 6.5" fairing speakers, Boom! Audio 4-channel fairing-mounted amplifier, amplifier mount and wiring harness
- Dealer Digital Technician software update is required - Dealer installation is recommended
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom! Audio upgrades - contact your local dealer for details
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxBoom! Audio 6.5" fairing and rear speakers, Boom! Audio 4-channel fairing-mounted amplifier, amplifier mount, and wiring harness
Configuration2-way full range
Audio SizeWoofer - 6.5", Tweeter - 1"
Crossover2nd Order High-Pass Filter @ 3000Hz
Sensitivity91.5dB +/- 2dB
Fits '16-later FLTRU models. Also fits '15-later FLTRX and '15-'17 FLTRXS models equipped with King Tour-Pak® and rear speaker pods. Dealer Digital Technician software update is required. Dealer installation recommended. Separate purchase of Power Extension Harness P/N 69200921 is required if installed wih Hidden AM/FM/WB Antenna P/N 76000513.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Typically, how long it takes to install the Boom Audio Kit and the High Output Charging system in a Road Glide Ultra 2017?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses