Designed for installation in the Original Equipment fairing lowers of Twin-Cooled Touring models, these vibration-tested waterproof two-way speakers feature rider directed tweeters for clear, crisp sound.
- 4” bass/midrange driver and the grill-mounted 1” tweeter are performance-optimized to complement the sound characteristics of both Stage I and Stage II Boom!™ Audio systems
- Provides higher listening volumes with reduced distortion at highway speeds
- For easy installation, the speakers are pre-mounted to a backing plate that snaps in place, replacing the fairing lower cooling system access doors
- Speakers can be easily removed to check coolant levels.
- Includes left and right two-way speakers and wiring harness
- Speakers feature two-year warranty
Position on BikeFront
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The Box2 two-way speakers, crossover, grills, speaker mounts, wire harness, and hardware
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Audio SizeWoofer - 4", Tweeter - 1"
CrossoverSymmetrical 2nd order Butterworth @ 2kHz
Sensitivity82 +/- 1.5db
Fits ’14-later FLHTCU-TC, FLHTK, FLHTKL, FLHTKSE, FLTRU, FLTRUSE and ’14-’17 FLHXSE models with Twin-Cooled engines. Use on vehicles equipped with Stage II Boom! Audio systems requires the separate purchase of Boom! Audio Amplifier Kit P/N 76000277B and Speaker Installation Kit P/N 76000586 or 76000749. FLHXSE models require separate purchase of Installation Kit P/N 76000734. Does not fit FLHXSE models equipped with Tour-Pak luggage. Does not fit FLHTKSE models equipped with Boom! Audio Stage II. Not compatible with Screamin’ Eagle® Heavy Breather Kits.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
What about the Tri-Glide?
Will these work on my 2014 FLHTKSE w/Boom 2 upgrade already?
Is thee a way to purchase just the speaker pods for my 2017 FLTRU
What other items do I need to order for a complete install of these speakers on my 2017 FLHXSE? Thanks.
Will these work with the existing amp on my 2015 FLHXSE?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses