Nestled in the glove boxes of the vented fairing lowers, these 6.5” Stage II speakers are angled toward the rider to provide a wall of sound.
- Stage II 3-way speakers feature a long-throw woofer for resounding bass, and a bridge mounted midrange and a separate tweeter to cover the vocals and high frequencies
- Each speaker is powered by two channels from our 300 watt amplifier - one channel powers the woofer, and another powers the mid/tweeter combo
- When powered by separate dedicated bass and high-frequency amplifier channels, you get double the power to each speaker (when compared to a Boom!™ Audio Stage I system) for higher volume and lower distortion
- A molded tray fits tightly into the fairing lower and forms a sound-optimized ported speaker enclosure for improved bass performance
- Built with composite speaker frames, heavy-weight magnets and protective perforated metal grills, these weather and vibration resistant speakers are designed for life on the road
- Complete kit includes 2 three-way speakers, fairing lower speaker trays, electronic crossovers, grills and plug-in connections
- Separate purchase of amplifiers, color-matched speaker boxes and fitment-specific installation hardware is required
- Stop by a participating dealer to interact with a unique audio display that lets you simulate how your bike will sound with Boom! Audio upgrades
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxTwo 3-way speakers, fairing lower speaker trays, electronic crossovers, grills and plug-in connections. Separate purchase of amplifiers, color-matched speaker boxes and fitment-specific installation hardware is required.
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Configuration3-way full range, Bi-amplified
Audio SizeWoofer - 6.5", Mid-Range - 1.5", Tweeter - 1"
Crossover4th Order Active Linkwitz-Riley @ 3000Hz
Sensitivity91.5dB +/- 2dB
Fits '14-later FLHTCU, FLHTCUL, FLHX, FLHXS, FLTRX, FLTRXS and FLTRXSE models equipped with fairing lowers. Does not fit models with Twin-Cooled engines. Requires separate purchase of Color-Matched Fairing Lower Speaker Boxes, Boom!™ Amplifier and appropriate Stage II Speaker Installation Kit. Not compatible with models equipped with Stage I Boom!™ Audio components. Dealer installation and software updates are required.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
I already have stage II fairing speakers with amp. Will I need an additional amp to run these?
Stage II fairing and lower speakers
Is Harley going to make lower fairing speakers for Twin cooled? (Please)
Please Hold Your Iron Horses