Take your music to the streets. Boom!™ Audio Amplifier Kits allow you to crank up the volume with significantly less distortion. Complete kit includes Boom!™ Audio fairing speakers and Boom!™ Audio Fairing Mount Amplifier.
- Increased power of the amplifier provides the front and rear speakers with a clean signal, and custom equalization is available to further optimize the performance of the Boom!™ Audio speakers
- High-performance front and ported rear speakers provide improved bass response and the overall sound quality at all volume levels is outstanding
- Offers and increase in frequency response range of 12% over the popular aftermarket upgrade amplifier and speaker system and 80% over the stock system
- Strong midrange response cuts through wind and road noise and extended bass for accurate, full music reproduction
- Distortion is 57% lower than popular aftermarket systems providing increased clarity
- Output is greater than 50% louder (6dB) than popular aftermarket systems at the same volume setting
- Dealer installation is required (labor cost not included)
- Speakers feature two-year warranty
Position on BikeFront
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty2 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAmplifier, wiring harness, left- and right-hand speakers, grilles and mounting hardware
Sold SeparatelyWiring harness
Fits '06-'09 FLHT, '06-'13 FLHX and '10 FLHXSE models. Not for use with Boom!™ Sirius XM® Satellite Radio Kit P/N 76404-06, Boom!™ AudioBike-to-Bike Communication Kit P/N 76416-06C or Tour-Pak® luggage. Requires separate purchase of appropriate Wiring Harness. Models equipped with Boom!™ Audio iPod® Interface P/N 76476-10 require separate purchase of iPod® Relocation Kit P/N 76000238.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Can you connect front and rear speaker wires to just front speakers to give more power?
Rear speaker question
How many watts per channel is the amplifier in my new Boom Audio Street Glide Bagger kit?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses