The authentic alternative to the typical chrome-covered or blacked-out look, the Harley-Davidson® Brass Collection delivers a warm, hand-crafted look to your custom ride. These minimalistic “living finish” components make an industrial, garage-built styling statement and are the ideal addition to your stripped-down bobber or café motorcycle.
- Manufactured from solid brass
- Natural antique finish will age and patina when exposed to the elements
- Factory treated with wax to slow the aging process
- Hides the Original Equipment fork and steering stem hex-head hardware
- Click the Guides tab above for cleaning and care instructions
- Easy to install
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSteering Stem Bolt Cover, set screw, wrench, cleaning and care instructions
Fits 18-later Softail® models (except FLFB, FLFBS, FXDRS, FXFB and FXFBS).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses