Our Brendan boots combine style and quality. These popular brown leather biker boots make sure you look and feel great when kicking back off the bike.
- Full grain leather upper with a simulated leather outsole and rubber street side
- Full length cushion sock lining
- Goodyear® welt construction - the most durable method for bonding the sole to the boot
- Shaft height: 10"; Heel height: 1.25"
- Wolverine style number: D93194
Built for the RideNo
Heel height1.50 in
Oil resistant outsoleNo
Shaft height8.00 in
Material ContentFull grain leather upper
WarrantyWolverine Worldwide Manufacturer Warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
ManufacturerManufactured by Wolverine Worldwide, Inc.
Q & A
Do you ship to the UK and what size is a UK7
Will you offer a wide size instead of just regular width sizes?
Will the Boot ever be offered with a thicker rubber part of the soul (especially the heel) -
What is the meaning of 'Built for the Ride' on men's boots?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses