It's a hard truth when you ride free: sometimes the weatherman is a buzz kill. But there's no need to pull over and wait it out if you pack the Brother's Ride Rainsuit. Waterproof 100% nylon defends against the rain while a mesh jacket lining adds some breathability. See the list below for other weather-tight features...
- Waterproof 100% nylon seam-sealed suit with a polyester mesh jacket lining
- Bungee cord and toggle neck cinch includes a bungee cord and toggle hood that folds into the collar
- Two-way zipper front with hook-and-loop storm flap
- Elastic cuffs with adjustable tabs and a bungee cord and toggle waist
- Two zipper hand-warmer pockets, two zipper chest pockets, and one zipper vertical interior pocket
- Elastic waist and heat-resistant shields on lower inner legs
- Stirrups and zipper leg with hook-and-loop storm flap
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping and graphics for added visibility when you need it most
Built for the RideYes
Reflectivity3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflectivity
Shell fabricWaterproof 100% nylon
Warranty90 day limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Q & A
Can you purchase just the jacket?
Does this suit come with or without storage bag?
Does this rain suit come with a storage bag?
Does it include a storage bag?
Brothers Ride Rainsuit. Number of zippered chest pockets?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses