Lifting your bike upright and off the side stand is ideal for cleaning and servicing, and reduces the space required for parking - handy where space is at a premium in a crowded garage, a small parking spot, or at a ride-in bike show.
- Chrome Center Stand attaches directly to the frame and does not reduce the lean angle
- Designed to work with all Original Equipment suspension configurations and with Profile suspension lowering kits
- Adjustable feet can be set to lift the rear tire clear of the pavement, or to keep the rear tire on the ground for reduced lifting effort
- Lifting lever is inconspicuously tucked away, and fits with all Harley-Davidson® Original Equipment and accessory footboards
- Kit includes chrome stand, black mounting brackets, and all necessary installation hardware
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxChrome stand, black mounting brackets, and all necessary installation hardware
Fits '09-later Touring models (except FLHTKSE, FLTRUSE, '07-'11 FLHTCUSE and models equipped with Adjustable Passenger Footboard Mount Kit P/N 50768-07) with Original Equipment or Profile Low Suspension.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Why exactly does this stand not work on a 2012 CVO Ultra
Will this center stand work with the Screaming Eagle High flow exhaust system?
2016 RGU (FLTRU)?
Center Stand does not work on 2014 Limited (FLHTK)
Please Hold Your Iron Horses