Function and style in one package. This forged and chrome-plated mirror combines a traditional swept shape with a contemporary addition - forward-facing auxiliary lighting.
- Smoked lenses hide bands of amber LED lamps that glow as running lamps when the ignition is on
- Smoke lenses also add a fast-acting auxiliary directional indicator when the turn signals are activated
- Forward-facing eye-level lamps command additional attention from oncoming traffic
- Both mirrors flash when the emergency hazard lights are activated
- Wiring is concealed in the housing and stem, and is easily connected to the Original Equipment wiring harness
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxLeft and right chrome lighted mirrors, all necessary mounting hardware and installation instructions
Fits '14-later Touring models (except Road King® and Road Glide®) and Trike models (except FLRT).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Harley-Davidson® Motor Company cannot test and make specific fitment recommendations concerning every possible mirror and handlebar combination. Therefore, after installing new mirrors or handlebars, and before operating the motorcycle, check to ensure that the mirrors provide the operator a clear view to the rear.
Q & A
does this product have assembled plugs and are bulbs replaceable?
All Trike Models '14-Later?
Some of the lights on the Mirrors have burned out. How do you replace them
Please Hold Your Iron Horses