Mounted on the fork tubes below the upper triple tree, these Clip-On Handlebars place the rider in a low and aggressive tank-hugging riding posture. Ideal for carving corners and splitting lanes, these Clip-On bars narrow the overall width of the bike and keep the rider tightly tucked into the machine for a "one-with-the-bike" feeling.
- Gloss black
- 39mm Fork
- Fully adjustable for reach and height
- Individual 12.25" bars are engineered from solid aluminum for strength
- Drilled and dimpled to accept bar-end mirrors and standard hand controls
- Bars are secured to the fork tubes with precision-machined clamps and aircraft grade hardware
- Kit includes bars, fork clamps and all mounting hardware
- Individual vehicle applications may require separate purchase of instrument mount and cables or brake lines
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxBars, fork clamps, and all required mounting hardware
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Fits '14-later XL883N, XL1200C, XL1200NS and '07-'15 XL1200X models with 39mm forks. Does not fit with Heated Hand Grips. Not compatible with Headlamp Visor P/N 68129-97 or 68129-98DH. All models may require separate purchase of additional components. 1200X models require separate purchase of Round Bar End or high-mounted stem mirrors.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Installation of some handlebars and risers may require a change in clutch and/or throttle cable and brake lines for some models. Handlebar height is regulated in many locations. Check local laws to ensure your motorcycle meets applicable regulations.
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses