Denim done better. We amp up this jean jacket with a unique water-resistant finish then load it up with functionality. The Coated Denim Riding Jacket includes armor pockets, vents, reflectivity, and way more (read the bullets). And to prevent this men's textile motorcycle jacket from looking square and clunky, it's designed with the slim, modern Black Label fit that looks and feels so freakin' awesome.
- Black Label slim fit is designed to fit closer to the body with a cut narrower through the chest, slimmer through the waist and hem, and is slightly shorter in length than our standard fit. For a roomier fit, size up
- 70% cotton, 28% polypropylene, 2% spandex twill coated with a unique water-resistant finish and features a polyester mesh body lining with a polyester taffeta sleeve lining
- Two front vertical vents, two back exit vents, and body armor pockets at elbows and shoulders
- Two-way zipper front with snap storm flap
- Action back, slightly pre-curved sleeves, and buckle waist tabs
- One horizontal interior pocket and one zipper vertical interior pocket with media port
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping on elbows
- Rivets on pockets and waist tabs, embossed label on left chest, and woven label on front left hem
Built for the RideYes
Armor pocketsAt elbows and shoulders
Reflectivity3M Scotchlite Reflectivity
Venting type2 front vertical vents and 2 back exit vents
Shell fabric70% cotton, 28% polypropylene, 2% spandex
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Q & A
Would this be a good summer jacket?
How to care for the water resistant coating?
What is this jacket coated with?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses