Maintain the clean view over the handlebar. This unique Combination Speedometer/Analog Tachometer allows you to monitor engine speed, fixed segment fuel level and gear indication, without adding additional handlebar-mounted gauges.
- Displays MPH and kilometers/hour
- Unit mounts in the stock dash opening and is a direct plug-in installation
- Feature speedometer and tachometer pointers that sweep clockwise to provide a "gauge within a gauge" look
- Backlit gauges include a large LCD information screen that displays odometer/tripmeter data, miles to empty readings, an easy-to-read segmented fuel display, and a gear position indicator
- Features push-button adjustable backlighting with over 600 color tone options, allowing the rider to adjust pointer, LCD and backlighting colors to match any paint scheme or viewing preference
Speed Unit of MeasureMPH/km/h
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxGauge only
Fits '12-'17 Dyna®, '11-'17 Softail® (except '11-'12 FLSTSE) and '14-later FLHR, FLHRC and FLHRXS models with a 5.0" Speedometer.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Can you set the LED lighting stay on while in the daylight
Fuel gauge only goes down to half tank? Worked fine at first?
Can I set the odometer to kilometers instead of miles?
Fuel Gauge Inaccurate
What is the red dot under RPM
Please Hold Your Iron Horses