Allows you to monitor engine speed, fuel level and gear position, without adding additional handlebar-mounted gauges.
- 4" Spun Aluminum Dial, MPH/km/h, Worldwide Models
- Unit mounts in the stock dash opening and is a direct plug-in installation
- Backlit gauge includes a large LCD (liquid crystal display) information screen that displays odometer/tripmeter data, miles-to-empty readings, an easy-to-read segmented fuel display, a gear position indicator and clock
- Features push-button adjustable backlighting with over 600 color tone options allowing the rider to adjust pointer, LCD and backlighting colors to match any paint scheme or viewing preference
- Digital speed reading can be easily toggled between MPH and kph to simplify cross-border travel
- Mileage reinstatement resides in the vehicle ECM so initial mileage will be uploaded at the time of installation
Material Diameter4.0 Inch
Speed Unit of MeasureMPH/km/h
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxGauge and data transfer cable to easily upload initial mileage at time of installation
Sold Separately07-later XL - Fuel Level Sensor P/N 61200008
Worldwide Models. Fits '04-'13 XL (except XR, XL50 and '04-'08 XL1200R), '04-'11 Dyna® models with 4" speedometer and '08-'10 FXCW and FXCWC models. '07-'13 XL models require separate purchase of Fuel Sensor Kit P/N 61200008A to make use of the fuel level and range function. Does not fit XL883 models equipped with Screamin’ Eagle® 1200cc Stage I Conversion Kit P/N 29784-07 and 30003-10.
- Dyna Super Glide FXD
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C
- Sportster 883 XL883
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L
- Sportster 883R XL883R
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Will this speedometer fit a non US model?
forty-eight Gauge background color setting
Is actual milage in ECM or in speedometer
Fuel guage does not display
Please Hold Your Iron Horses