Surrounded by a glowing halo of light, this Daymaker™ Signature Reflector LED Lamp offers superior nighttime performance while making a bold visual statement. This brilliant LED lamp produces a bright-white beam that lights up the surroundings and draws the attention of oncoming traffic. The natural daylight lamp color is easy on your eyes and is tuned to enhance and amplify the reflective character of highway signs and lane markers.
- Chrome finish
- Efficient LED elements are hidden behind the lamp’s stylish center crossbar
- Projects brilliant light onto the optically-tuned reflector bowls for a focused beam of light
- Always-on low-beam produces a wide pool of general lighting
- High-beam adds focused light to add punch down the middle of the lane
- Long-life solid-state LED lamps are housed in weather-sealed shock and vibration-resistant lamp assemblies
- Installation is simple, and the plug-in lamps require no splicing
- Meets DOT and ECE standards
Material Diameter7.0 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
CertificationsECE & DOT Compliant
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxLED headlamp and installation instructions
Sold SeparatelyClick the Fitment tab above for details
Fits ’12-’16 FLD, ’91-later Softail® equipped with 7" round headlamp, ’94-later Touring (except Road Glide®), and ’09-later Trike models. ’12-’16 FLD, ’94-’13 Touring, ’09-’13 Trike, and ’94-’17 Softail® models equipped with Freight Train Headlamp Nacelle Kit require separate purchase of Headlamp Mounting Ring Kit P/N 67700439 and jumper PN 69201070. Road King® (except ’14 FLHRSE) and ’20-later FLRT require Jumper 69202452. Stock on ’18-later Softail®.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Wiring Harness/connectors/connection points
High Beam Brighter? Point up?
How do you install this on a 2015 Dyna Switchback?
How do you install this (#67700353) on a 2015 Dyna Switchback?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses