Since 1984, Dunlop® Tires has provided Original Equipment and service replacement tires for Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles. Dunlop® is recognized as the world-leader in motorcycle tire design, engineering and manufacturing excellence.
- 17" front tire
- Bold Harley-Davidson® script on the sidewall
- MT Multi-Tread rear tire incorporates a tough tread compound in the center that runs cooler to provide stability
- Excellent traction under braking and long life and to each side is a section of lateral-grip compound that enhances traction at higher lean angles for great grip while cornering
- Reinforced multi-layer tire carcass gives the tire strength for long life and provides stability at highway speeds and maximum lean angles
- Bold, angled lateral grooves in the tread pattern evacuate water from the contact patch on wet roads
- Available in blackwall, slim white and wide-white sidewall styles
Position on BikeFront
Rim Size3.00 x 17 Inch
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxTire only
Fits '20-later FLHR, '15-'16 FLTRUSE, ’16-later FLTRU, '09-19 FLHR, FLHTCU, FLHTK and FLHTKSE models Fits '09 FLHX, '09-'13 FLHT, FLHTC, FLHTCUSE, FLTR, FLTRU. Also fits '09-later FLHP/E, FLHTP and '09-'13 TLE Sidecar (except FLHRC/TLE) models
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Are the Dunlop D408F and D407T tires Bias or Radial tires?
What is the tread depth on the new Dunlop 17 in. Front - D408F 130/70B17
Please Hold Your Iron Horses