Achieve ultimate cutting edge style. The Chizeled Bar features the edgy profile of the classic Z bar and combines the hands-up feel of a mini-ape with the narrow width of a drag bar. The result? A classic chopper attitude, and a comfortable hand and wrist position for tall riders.
- Chrome finish
- When installed with the stock riser, this 12" handlebar has the look and feel of a 14" version
- Bar replaces mitered and welded corners with cast seamless 90° bends for added strength and style
- Cast elbows eliminate sharp internal bends and the bar features removable Bar & Shield plugs to simplify internal wiring
- Fat 1.25" bar necks down to fit stock 1.0" vehicle handlebar clamps
- See Guides tab for additional components required for installation
Material Diameter1.25 Inch
Base Width10.75 Inch
Knurl Center-to-Center3.0 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxHandlebar with removable plugs
Fits '12-'16 FLD, '13-'17 FXDB, '16-'17 FXDLS, and '00-'17 FLS, FLSS, FLSTC, FLSTF, FLSTFB, FLSTFBS, FLSTN, FXST, FXSTB, FXSTC and '18-later Softail® models (except FXBR, FXBRS, FXDRS, FXFB and FXFBS). All models require separate purchase of additional installation components.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Installation of some handlebars and risers may require a change in clutch and/or throttle cable and brake lines for some models. Handlebar height is regulated in many locations. Check local laws to ensure your motorcycle meets applicable regulations.
Q & A
what additional parts are required for installation on a 2015 street bob?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses