Position on BikeFront
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxRequired hardware and wiring to move the front directional from the handlebar to the lower triple clamp
Fits '88-later XL (except XL1200CX, XL1200T, XL1200X, XL1200XS and '11-later XL883L and XL1200C) and '91-'05 Dyna® models (except FXDWG and FXDXT).
- Dyna Super Glide FXD
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC
- Dyna Super Glide Custom EFI FXDCI
- Dyna Super Glide EFI FXDI
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL
- Dyna Low Rider EFI FXDLI
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX
- Sportster 1200 Custom XL1200C
- Sportster 1200 Roadster XL1200R
- Sportster 883 XL883
- Sportster 883 Custom XL883C
- Sportster 883 Low XL883L
- Sportster 883R XL883R
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Does this include the fine thread bolts for the turn signals?
Top triple tree?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses