Feel a little cramped when your feet are placed on the standard-location mid-controls? This kit eliminates the “knees-high” riding attitude while maintaining a sporty upright riding posture.
- Repositions the controls 3.0" forward of the stock mid controls location
- Forward location provides an open path for your feet to aid maneuvering the bike while parking
- Improves access to the jiffy stand for a shorter rider
- Installation retains Original Equipment or accessory footpegs and brake and shift linkages
- Kit includes chrome left and right footrest brackets, brake and shift levers, and installation hardware
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The Boxleft and right footrest brackets, brake and shift levers, and installation hardware
Fits '14-later XL models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Will this fit a 2013 Sportster Custom
Forward but how much?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses