Warm, lightweight, versatile…three spot-on descriptions of the FXRG® Thinsulate™ Mid-Layer. The quilted body features 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation, praised for its lightweight warmth. Back perforations release body heat so you don't get too steamy. Soft, fleece sides and sleeves keep this women's jacket trim to avoid bulk under your gear. Wear it with FXRG® jackets because it increases cold-weather protection; wear it alone because it just looks great. (Takes up little space—roll and stuff in a bag as weather insurance).
- Stay Cool: Perforations on back release body heat to help regulate core temp.
- Stay Warm: Heat-sealed channel quilting with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation for lightweight warmth. Can be worn alone or under FXRG® jackets for added warmth.
- Fit & Mobility: Stretch panels on sides, sleeves, and shoulders for greater range of motions and less bulk when layering.
- Ride-Enhancing Features: Extended cuffs with thumbholes. Mock neck collar with padded back collar inset for comfort. Two-way zipper front.
- Pockets: Zipper hand-warmer pockets.
- Materials: 100% nylon ripstop body. 95% polyester, 5% spandex fleece sides, sleeves, and shoulders.
Built for the RideYes
Shell fabric100% nylon ripstop body. 95% polyester, 5% spandex fleece sides, sleeves, and shoulders
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses