Rest assured, we made no compromise in validating the design and testing of the Genuine Performance Riding Jeans. These jeans feature a patented best-in-class ROOMOTO lining that offers double the abrasion resistance and has passed CE abrasion, tear and burst tests. H-D® Performance Riding Jeans provide added protection for comfort and style while on the bike or off.
- 64% cotton, 35% polyester, 1% elastane. 12.3 oz. denim.
- 100% polyester mesh lining to the knee for moisture-wicking and comfort.
- Lined in all key zones with ROOMOTO protective lining that has passed CE abrasion, tear and burst tests.
- Body armor pockets at hip and knee fit FXRG® Body Armor (sold separately).
- Mid-rise sits just below the natural waist. Straight leg with slight boot cut to fit over riding boots.
- Classic five-pocket jeans styling with unique left side coin pocket for rider convenience.
- Available in 34" inseam.
Built for the RideYes
Armor pocketsBody armor pockets at knees and hips
Fabric64% cotton, 35% polyester, 1% elastane
Product Weight12.3 oz denim
Warranty90 day limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Q & A
Considering the materials these are made of, how often should they be washed? Will excessive washing be detrimental to the performance of the product?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses