Featuring the latest AGM technology and great new Harley-Davidson® graphics, these batteries are durable, long-lasting and trouble-free.
- Stainless steel terminal bolts won't rust or corrode
- Plates are lock-bonded together, reducing vibration damage for longer life
- Distinguished H-D® Bar & Shield is molded into case for quick, confident recognition
- Heat sealed cover prevents electrolyte leakage and improves reliability
- Exclusive molded terminal design increases strength and durability
- Re-engineered vent system is specially designed to minimize leakage
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The Box1 battery
Motorcycle batteries built and rigorously tested to Harley-Davidson®'s exacting requirements. H-D® AGM battery ratings are determined by the strict regulations and testing of the Battery Council International.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects.
Q & A
Does anyone know if there is a removable back pad to mount on a Breakout with just the stock solo seat?
Does changing battery affect on board computer settings?
Are the batteries 12 volt or 6 volt systems?
Higher crank amp HD battery for my 2011 FatBoy?
need new battery will you dispose of old core? and fee if any.
Please Hold Your Iron Horses