Experience the ultimate in superior ride quality with these Premium Touring Shocks. These shocks utilize a single tube, nitrogen charged emulsion design.
- Standard Ride Height
- Offers enhanced compression and rebound damping compared to the Original Equipment-style air adjustable shocks
- Provides a controlled yet plush ride with less bottoming
- Larger chambers (40mm diameter pistons and 14mm rods) allow these shocks to react more quickly to impacts - this keeps the tires tracking while minimizing harshness transmitted through the frame
- Knob behind the left saddlebag allows the rider to conveniently modify the spring preload via a hydraulic adjuster
- Available in Standard Ride Height and Low Ride Height versions
Position on BikeRear
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitPair
In The BoxRigh and left hand adjustable shocks
Fits '09-'16 Touring models (except models equipped with lowered front ends).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
What are the weight ratings for the springs?
Why does only one shock have adjustment?
will these handle heavier loads? my wife and i are pushing 550 total with no gear.
Parts list question
What size rear shocks are on my 2015 street glide CVA
Please Hold Your Iron Horses