Experience the ultimate in superior ride quality with these premium Touring shocks. These shocks utilize a single tube, nitrogen charged design.
- Low Ride Height version
- Offers enhanced compression and rebound damping compared to the Original Equipment-style air adjustable shocks
- Provides a controlled yet plush ride with less bottoming
- Larger chambers (40mm diameter pistons and 14mm rods) allow these shocks to react more quickly to impacts - this keeps the tires tracking while minimizing harshness transmitted through the frame
- Knob behind the left saddlebag allows the rider to conveniently modify the spring preload via a hydraulic adjuster
- Available in Standard Ride Height and Low Ride Height versions
Position on BikeRear
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxRear shock absorbers
Fits ’09-'16 Touring models. Does not lower ’09-'16 FLHX, FLTRX, and '09 FLTRSE models. Stock on FLHTKL, FLHTCUL, FLHXS, FLTRXS, '13 FLHRSE, '10-'12 FLHXSE, '15-'16 FLHXSE, and '12-'13 FLTRXSE models.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Will these shocks lower a 2011 FLHX lower than the stock air ride shocks?
How does the adjuster adjust both springs? If it only adjusts one side doesn't that effect suspension travel?
Will these shocks fit on a 2017 FLHTK (Ultra Limited)?
Why will these not work on bikes older than 2009?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses