Protect the backside of both rider and passenger from harsh road conditions. With its revolutionary suspension systems, the Harley® Hammock Rider and Passenger Touring Seat offers increased isolation from sharp road impacts.
- Manufactured from a unique blend of fibers that offer flexibility and durability
- Fabric acts like a hammock, providing 2 inches of suspension above the seat pan, with an additional 2 inches of traditional foam on top
- Internal suspension prevents "bottoming out" and provides a 30% improvement in comfort and endurance over the long haul by sheltering the rider from harsh road conditions
- For the passenger, a multiple spring-board style suspension system and 2 inches of traditional foam provides 15% improvement in passenger comfort
- Easy to clean and maintain
Seat Width18.0 Inch
Pillion Width15.50 Inch
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSeat, grab strap, and seat bracket
Fits '97-'07 Road King® and FLHX models. Seat width 18.0"; passenger pillion width 15.5".
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
will seat 52000075 fit 99 road king police
How much higher is the passenger pad than a stock 2006 Rd King? My wife is worried about getting her stubby little legs over it.
This seat is 18-in wide - will i be able to open my hard saddle bags on my '07 Road King? Seems like the added width would interfer with the lid.
Is there a "driver" backrest for the Hammock Rider.? Also, why not leather?
Does the 52000075 fit with an adjustable backrest 52593-09A ?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses