Zip up the Heated BTC 12V Quilted Jacket Liner and show Mother Nature who's in charge. The built-in temperature controller (BTC) offers three heat settings and five panels to keep your upper body wrapped in warmth. For a double kick of style and comfort, our custom Bar & Shield logo quilted pattern lines this lightweight, bulk-free layer. A simple connection to your bike's 12V electrical system powers this women's heated jacket liner. We also jacked up the versatility by designing a compatible heated gauntlet glove. The jacket's BTC also controls the gloves so you have only one temperature controller to manage. Read on for all the specs...
- 100% nylon with quilted 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation. Nylon and knit brushed tricot body and sleeve lining
- Stretch panels on sides and under sleeves for less bulk when worn under a jacket. For best performance, wear over a base layer and under a jacket
- Two-way zipper front with mock neck. Bungee cord and toggle hem
- Extended cuffs with thumbholes. Two zipper hand-warmer pockets
- Includes battery connecting harness. Features a built-in temperature controller with three heat settings and a three-panel heating system: two chest and one back/collar
- Built-in temperature controller can control both jacket and Heated BTC 12V Waterproof Leather Gauntlet Gloves (98322-17VW, sold separately)
- Connects to the bike 12V electrical system with a temperature control flap that stores wires and folds up when not in use
- Download the BTC Heated Gear Overview for additional product details, popular gear connections and answers to common questions
OtherOne-Touch and the BTC heated gear is NOT compatible with any previous heated gear programs offered by Harley-Davidson®
Built for the RideYes
Shell fabric100% nylon
Warranty3 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Q & A
Will this liner work with 98339-15VW gloves?
where are the 5 heated panels for this jacket?
Does this liner have heating panels in the arms?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses