Rack up more miles before and after the riding season with our convenient one-touch heated gear. The Heated One-Touch Programmable 12V Jacket Liner operates from a simple wireless wrist controller. This device is positioned in your line of sight to help keep your eyes on the road. Just a tap of the finger manages warmth and comfort. Engineered with seven heating panels (the most yet), this stylish layer is versatile enough to wear as a casual jacket, yet trim enough to wear as a bulk-free mid-layer. It plugs directly to the motorcycle's 12V DC power supply using a battery connecting harness for continual power no matter how long the ride. Our packable heated motorcycle jacket liner comes with a supply of functional features to extend your riding season.
- 55% polyester, 45% PU outer shell
- Polyester body and sleeve lining and polyester fleece collar lining
- Stretch expansion panels on sides, sleeves, and back shoulders offer greater range of motion and reduce bulk
- Includes re-chargeable wireless One-Touch Wrist Controller that allows rider to program heat settings for all One-Touch Programmable Heated Gear. The wireless wrist controller requires an initial 12 hour charge prior to first use.
- Includes Charger Cable, Garment Receiver inside the jacket, and Battery Connecting Harness
- Seven large heating panels (two chest, two back, two sleeve, and one collar) feature safe infrared technology that generates immediate heat to penetrate the body for deep warmth
- Coaxial plugs on both sleeves connect to the Heated One-Touch Programmable Glove Liner (sold separately).
- Can also be worn with the Heated One-Touch Programmable Pant Liner and Sock Liner for full-body warmth (both sold separately).
OtherOne-Touch and the BTC heated gear is NOT compatible with any previous heated gear programs offered by Harley-Davidson®
Built for the RideYes
Shell fabric55% polyeseter, 45% PU outer shell
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Q & A
Portable Rechargeable Battery
Is this jacket liner washable?
2 or 3 pin adapter?
Is there a battery available for this jacket?
Does this jacket have a 2 way zipper? What about hand warmer pockets? What happens if the controller is not charged and the jacket is plugged in?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses