Hide the AM/FM/WB antenna inside the fairing for a clean, uncluttered look. The perfect addition to Street Glide®, Road Glide® Custom and Electra Glide® Classic models equipped with H-D® Detachables Tour-Pak® luggage, this Hidden Antenna eliminates the need to move the whip antenna back and forth between Tour-Pak® Luggage and fender mounting locations.
- Enhanced Hidden Antenna offers reception performance equivalent to the Original Equipment whip antenna and superior to the Shorty Antenna
- Uniquely tuned to the Harley-Davidson® radio
- Perfect for your clean slick custom bagger
- Ideal addition to models equipped with H-D® Detachables Tour-Pak® luggage because it eliminates the need to move the whip antenna back and forth between and fender mTour-Pak luggage ounting locations
- Kit includes all required mounting hardware and wiring
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxAll required mounting hardware and wiring
Fits '14-later Touring and Trike models with Boom!™ Box Audio System. Separate purchase of Power Extension Harness P/N 69200921 is required if installed with Boom!™ Bagger Kits P/N 76000410 or 76000411A, Boom!™ Amplifier Kit P/N 76000278 and 76000523, Electra Glo™ Headlamp Trim Rings or Fairing Edge Lights.
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- CVO Limited FLHTKSE
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- CVO Road Glide Ultra FLTRUSE
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
- Tri Glide Ultra FLHTCUTG
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Relative antenna performance as compared to stock Original Equipment antenna; results based on reception evaluation conducted in Milwaukee area. Actual performance will be influenced by signal strength and electrical interference in your area. Follow the installation and routing instructions carefully to obtain the best possible performance from the antenna.
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses