Fully loaded, stripped down or anywhere in between, you can tailor your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle to meet the demands of the highway. With the exclusive HoldFast docking hardware, you can transform your ride in the blink of an eye. Switch from a comfortable passenger backrest to load-hauling Tour-Pak® luggage in seconds. You can easily remove the Tour-Pak luggage for easy maneuverability around town and reinstall it for an epic ride across the country. It’s your choice and Harley-Davidson provides the flexibility to do it your way.
- Gloss Black Finish
- HoldFast rack is designed for use with a solo seat
- Positions the Tour-Pak luggage over the fender to serve as a backrest for the rider
- Tour-Pak can be repositioned forward or aft over a 1.0" range to maximize rider space
- When you want to ride two-up, the simple fingertip operated latches release the rack from the docking hardware for easy removal
- Simply add a passenger pillion and a passenger backrest, and you are ready to tour together
- Tour-Pak luggage and Docking Hardware are sold separately
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxRack only
Sold SeparatelyTour-Pak luggage and Docking Hardware
Fits ’18-later FLDE, FLHC, FLHCS, FLSL and FXBB models equipped with a solo seat. Installation requires separate purchase of model-specific Docking Hardware Kit.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
will this rack fit a 2009 flstf fatboy with 200mm tire
Please Hold Your Iron Horses