Fully loaded, stripped down or anywhere in between, you can tailor your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle to meet the demands of the highway. With the exclusive HoldFast™ docking hardware, you can transform your ride in the blink of an eye. Switch from a comfortable passenger backrest to load-hauling Tour-Pak® luggage in seconds. You can easily remove the Tour-Pak® luggage for easy maneuverability around town and reinstall it for an epic ride across the country. It’s your choice and Harley-Davidson® provides the flexibility to do it your way.
- Chrome finish
- Makes the convenience and protection of a Softail® Tour-Pak® luggage system a simple on-and-off proposition
- A fingertip pull of the exclusive HoldFast™ latches secures the rack to the bike’s docking points
- To replace Tour-Pak® luggage with a detachable sissy bar upright, just pull the latches and lift Tour-Pak® away
- Positions Tour-Pak® behind passenger pillion and allows passenger to use the luggage as a supporting backrest
- Adjustable over a 1.0" range, the Tour-Pak® can be located for maximum passenger room and comfort
- Tour-Pak® and Docking Hardware Kit sold separately
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxRack only
Sold SeparatelyTour-Pak luggage and Docking Hardware
Fits ’18-later FLDE, FLHC and FLHCS models equipped with a two-up seat. Installation requires separate purchase of modelspecific Docking Hardware Kit. FLHC and FLHCS models with oversize international registration plates may interfere with Luggage Rack and may requires separate purchase of License Plate Relocation Kit P/N 67900472.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses