The Hydration Vest: we changed it up a little. Check it out.
- 100% nylon vest is lined with polyacrylite crystals that absorb and hold water to help keep the rider cooler in high temperatures
- Vest is fully hydrated when soaked for ten minutes
- Mesh panels on shoulders and chest for extra cooling
- Stretch side panels enhance fit
- Polyacrylite crystals last approximately one year or fifty uses
- Rubber badge on chest
Built for the RideYes
Shell fabric100% nylon
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Q & A
On average how long will the vest keep cooling before it needs to be put back in the water? Lets use a high humidity State like Florida for example.
Can the Polyacrylite Crystals be replaced in the Hydration Vest when they are used up after one year or 50 uses?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses