- New Arrival
Leave other riders in the dust with the biggest, most powerful street-compliant crate performance engine Harley-Davidson® has ever created. Built from the bottom up in Milwaukee, this street-tuned 131-cubic-inch Screamin’ Eagle® Crate Engine is designed to run with a wide open throttle at high engine speeds and provide instant passing power from cruising speed. Made for riders seeking maximum displacement, compression and flow, it delivers 131 ft-lb of torque to the rear wheel as soon as the throttle is cranked. Stage IV equipped engine includes 131 Stage IV badging on the cylinder heads and timer cover to highlight the powerplant. This street-ready performance motor features the finest Screamin’ Eagle® components: engraved CNC-ported cylinder head with CNC-machined chamber and 1mm larger valves, SE8-517 high-lift cam, high-compression forged pistons, high-performance cam bearing, high-performance tappets, patent-protected 4.31" steel sleeve cylinders, 64mm throttle body and cast manifold and 5.5 g/sec fuel injectors.
- Black and Gloss Black finish
- Ready for bolt-in installation in the Original Equipment-style chassis of your Touring bike
- No special fabrication or engine-mount relocation is required
- Engine features one-year manufacturer’s warranty for unmatched confidence
- Eligible for coverage under factory vehicle warranty when dealer-installed within 60 days of vehicle purchase
- Designed and tested at the Harley-Davidson® powertrain factory to ensure the highest quality construction
Dealer Install RecommendedYes
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Certifications49-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxClick the Description tab above for details
Fits '17-later Touring models equipped with Twin-Cooled™ 114 or 117CI Milwaukee-Eight® engine. Does not fit Trike models Requires separate purchase of Head Pipe P/N 65600177. '17-'18 models require Screamin' Eagle® High-Capacity Clutch Plate Kit P/N 37000258. All models require ECM recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation.
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- Harley-Davidson® motorcycles modified with some Screamin' Eagle® Performance products must not be used on public roads and, in some cases, may be restricted to closed-course competition. These performance parts are 49-state U.S. EPA compliant but are NOT compliant for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled motor vehicles. California guidelines on tampering can also lead to substantial fines and penalties. Screamin' Eagle® Performance products are intended for the experienced rider only.
Replacement engines must be re-fitted with emission control devices and systems appropriate for the vehicle model and model year in order to ensure emissions compliance. Failure to do so constitutes tampering under U.S. EPA guidelines and can lead to substantial fines and penalties.
Q & A
Please Hold Your Iron Horses