This kit was developed for the rider looking for a solid “seat of the pants” increase you can feel – every time you roll on the throttle. The increase in displacement and the bump in compression deliver a significant increase in torque and power over stock while restoring the sensation of riding solo when taking that long trip with a passenger and luggage. For ’17 and ’18 Touring models, installation of oil pump cover P/N 62400206 is recommended (sold separately). All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. See Dealer for details.
- Delivers up to 39% more power when compared to the Original Equipment engine configuration
- Delivers increased throttle response throughout the entire RPM range
- Produces flexible roll-on passing power without a required downshift
- Delivers excellent stop-light to freeway speed on-ramp acceleration
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
- Includes 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons, High Performance Piston Rings and Tappets, SE8-498 Cam, Performance Valve Springs
- Includes Multi-Layer Coated Head Gaskets, Cam Bearing Upgrade, High Capacity Clutch Springs (1200N), most necessary gaskets and seals
- Black with Highlighted Fins - Matches Original Equipment Non-CVO™ models.
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Requires ECM CalibrationYes
Certifications50-State U.S. EPA compliant
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxSE 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons, High performance Piston Rings, SE8-498 Cam, SE Performance Valve Springs, SE High Performance Tappets, Multi-layer coated Head Gaskets, Cylinder Base & Cam Cover Gaskets
Sold SeparatelyCam Drive Retention Kit 25566-06, Pro Street Tuner
Upgrade Stage LevelStage III
Fits '18-later Softail® and '17-later Touring models equipped with 107CI Milwaukee-Eight® engine. Does not fit Trike models. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. For ’17-’18 Touring models, installation of Oil Pump Cover P/N 62400206 is recommended (sold separately). All models require ECM calibration with Screamin 'Eagle Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. Pending approval for use in California on '20 models. Refer to H-D®.com/shop for status.
- Deluxe FLDE
- Fat Boy FLFB
- Heritage Classic FLHC
- Sport Glide FLSB
- Softail Slim FLSL
- Street Bob FXBB
- Breakout FXBR
- Fat Bob FXFB
- Low Rider FXLR
- Road King FLHR
- Road King Special FLHRXS
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU
- Ultra Limited FLHTK
- Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL
- Street Glide FLHX
- Street Glide Special FLHXS
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU
- Road Glide FLTRX
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
should the RPM redline be increased with the installation of this kit?
Other accessories with Stage 3 upgrade
To Pilgrim - Dyno results at crankshaft or rear wheel?
Stage 3 upgrade..
Stage 3 upgrade
Please Hold Your Iron Horses