Tuned by the factory for the ultimate combination of improved performance, rich tone and legal sound levels, these 50-state street legal slip-on mufflers are the perfect match for your Dyna® Low Rider® model.
- The high-flow design of the external diffusion discs produces plenty of low-end "guts" to get your bike away from the light
- The fat torque curve that gets you quickly around slow-moving traffic
- The flared opening, multiple stainless steel diffusion disks and domed end cap deliver an aggressive raspy sound
- Features an embossed Screamin' Eagle® logo
- 50-State street legal
- Easy to install
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
- Kit includes collector shield
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxMuffler and collector shield
Upgrade Stage LevelStage I
Fits '14-'17 FXDL models. Does not fit FXDLS. All models require ECM calibration for proper installation. '17 models require recalibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner (sold separately).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
- These Screamin' Eagle® products are 50-state street-legal for sale and use on all vehicles, including those that are pollution controlled. Complies with the requirements of 40 CFR Part 86, subparts E and F.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, over-heating, etc. and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
Q & A
Does the 2017 Low Rider have to be retune with this exhaust?
Can we affect the sound and performance greatly by removing or adding disks and can all disks be removed for a short term loud ride?
Does this exhaust need the Street Performance Tuner Kit
Can you adjust the number of diffuser discs?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses