The Triple Vent System Passing Link Leather Jacket comes engineered with 3x the venting comfort. Three strategically placed vents on each side of the body allow for versatile and customizable airflow with this motorcycle jacket even when used in conjunction with a motorcycle fairing. Distressing gives the leather motorcycle jacket vintage appeal before you even hit the road.
- Midweight distressed vintage cowhide leather
- Polyester mesh body lining with polyester mesh and polyester taffeta sleeve lining
- Triple Vent System features two front vertical vents with snap tabs, underarm zipper vents, and two back exit vents with snap tabs
- Body armor pockets at elbows and shoulders
- Action back, slightly pre-curved sleeves, and snap waist tabs for better mobility
- Interior pockets include one horizontal, one zipper vertical, and one zipper MP3 player pocket with headphone tab
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material piping for enhanced visibility
- Oiled canvas patch and embroidered graphics for a cool, worn-in look
Built for the RideYes
Armor pocketsAt elbows and shoulders
Reflectivity3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflectivity
Venting typeTriple Vent System™
Shell fabricMidweight distressed vintage cowhide leather
Warranty5 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Q & A
why are the sleeves 37' long on a size large?
Where is it made?
By putting the body armor in the shoulder & elbows will it make the sleeve length shorter?
The insert pockets is included?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses