Fully-adjustable light-weight suspension system features Showa's new Big Piston Front fork (BPF) design, which eliminates many of the internal components used in a cartridge-type fork, simplifying construction and resulting in lighter overall fork weight.
- Large diameter of BPF's internal piston allows a reduction in damping pressure, for better feedback and smoother action
- BPF rebound and compression damping force settings are easily fine tuned via two adjuster screws located on top of the fork bolts
- Spring pre-load is adjusted via a M5 hex screw on the axle holders, and compression damping can be adjusted via a knob on top of the piggy back reservoir
- Rebound is adjusted with a thumb wheel on the lower clevis, and rear spring pre-load is also adjustable on the shock for optimum 1G sag
- Rear Showa shocks feature 36mm pistons with a piggy back nitrogen charged reservoirs
- Kit includes one set of Big Piston Front Forks and one set of rear shocks
Position on BikeFront and Rear
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The Box1 set of big piston front forks and 1 set of rear shocks
Q & A
What is the shock length for the rear?
Please Hold Your Iron Horses