Experience a comfortable and confidence-inspiring ride – no matter the pavement conditions – with Harley-Davidson® Premium Ride Emulsion Shocks.
- Standard Height
- Enhanced compression and rebound damping control when compared to typical twin-tube shock absorbers
- Nitrogen gas charged shocks resist oil aeration and work with the internal valve stack to provide superior damping control in the twisties
- Large pistons and low viscosity high-performance oil allow these shocks to react quickly to impacts and keep the tires tracking the road surface
- Locking threaded adjustment lets you fine tune the spring preload to your current riding conditions – whether a solo run on the back roads or a fully-loaded two-up freeway tour
- With the addition of urethane bumpers, you get a controlled ride and minimized bottoming harshness
- Includes left and right shock and preload adjustment spanner wrench
Position on BikeRear
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxLeft and right shock and preload adjustment spanner wrench
Fits ’04-’15 XL models (except XL883C, XL1200T, ’11-’15 XL883L, ’04-’11 XL1200C and ’06-’07 XL1200L).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
what is the height of standard emulsion shocks and the low profile?
OEM strut botls for factory shocks in rear.
Under Fitment, the "except" lists '04-'11 XL Customs. Shouldn't the "except" be '04-'10 Customs (21" f-wheel, standard height forks, medium shocks)?
Neither of the Premimium Ride Emulsion Shocks (54000076; 54000077) is listed as suitable for 2004-2010 XL Customs with standard-height front forks?
Does Harley make a taller shock for the dyna models
Please Hold Your Iron Horses