Experience a comfortable and confidence-inspiring ride – no matter the pavement conditions – with Harley-Davidson® Premium Ride Emulsion Shocks.
- Enhanced compression and rebound damping control when compared to typical twin-tube shock absorbers
- Nitrogen gas charged shocks resist oil aeration and work with the internal valve stack to provide superior damping control in the twisties
- Large pistons and low viscosity high-performance oil allow these shocks to react quickly to impacts and keep the tires tracking the road surface
- Locking threaded adjustment lets you fine tune the spring preload to your current riding conditions – whether a solo run on the back roads or a fully-loaded two-up freeway tour
- With the addition of urethane bumpers, you get a controlled ride and minimized bottoming harshness
- Includes left and right shock and preload adjustment spanner wrench
Position on BikeRear
Warranty1 year limited warranty – Go to www.h-d.com/warranty for full details
Sold in UnitEach
In The BoxLeft and right shock and preload adjustment spanner wrench
Fits ’04-’15 XL models (except XL883, XL883R, XL1200R and XL1200T).
Bike not listed?
Select your year and model to see all the parts that fit your bike.
Q & A
Length of shocks
Compatability with Sportster Leather Saddlebag Kit
How long are these supposed to be
Please Hold Your Iron Horses